Black Diamond NFPA Rubber Boot
Not all rubber boots are made the same, Black Diamond Rubber Fire Boots provide maximum protection with all-day comfort and support. Our accurate fit design, large spacious steel toe and removable Ortholite® foot-beds provide unmatched comfort making it the BEST DAMN RUBBER FIRE BOOT. PERIOD.
The Comfort Fit System is built upon a removable Ortholite® foot-bed that is breathable, long-lasting and durable. Below the foot-bed is a high-density polyurethane midsole which absorbs energy and provides cushioning.
- Comfort System: Comfort Fit Plus - With Enersole
- Boot Height: 16"
- Upper Midsole: 2.0 mm High Density Rubber With Calendared Fabric
- Lower Midsole: 6.8 mm Coated Felt
- Insulation: 6.0 mm Open Cell Foam
- Leg Lining: Kevlar®/Nomex® with 1.2 mm Coating
- Leg Lining Stitch: Lining Includes Backstitch
- Toe Lining: 1.4 mm Net Lining Calendared Coated
- Tibia Protection: 3.0 mm Heavy Corrugated Roll
- Steel Toe: ANSI - Z41-1999 Standard
- Steel Midsole: Stainless Steel
- Steel Shank: Triple Ridge Steel
- Outsole: Molded Rubber K-Lug Design
- Foot-bed: PU Orthotic, Fabric Covered, Removable
Pull-On System: Cotton Drill Friction Coated With Spread Cotton & Nylon Net
Meets or Exceeds NFPA 1971 & NFPA 1992