Council Pick-Head Fire Axe - 6LB
6.0lb. Pick-head fireman’s axe with a 36″ curved hickory handle. Perfect for the Traditional pick-head style. Cutting bit on one end and a pick designed to penetrate on the other. Used in all manner of municipal fire fighting applications, chopping, battering, forcible entry, door stop, etc.. Cutting edge is approximately 5″ in overall length.
- Forged Tool Steel Head
- Body Fully Polished
- Hand Sharpened Tapered Cutting Edge & Pick
- Body Coated With Fire Engine Red Enamel
- Cutting Edges Coated in Clear Lacquer
- 36″ American Hickory Handle
- Axe Head is Hydraulically Seated Onto Handle & Secured With a Serrated Aluminum Wedge
- The Interior Detail of The Eye is Tapered & Allows For a Strong Mechanical Bond
- This Product Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.400-2008
- Made in the USA
All clearance items are subject to the following terms and conditions.
Limited to quantity in stock.
All sales final, sold as-is & no warranties implied.