Dexter Laundry Extractor T-400
Dexter C-Series washers are engineered to show up for work in even the harshest laundry environments. Featuring upgraded controls, next generation components, and high quality materials, each C-Series washer is designed to help make you more successful.
With heavy-duty bearings in a cast iron bearing housing, a welded steel spider and shaft, and a rugged frame design that has been proven over two decades, Dexter washers are built to last. Every model is designed to withstand our 1,000 hour out-of-balance test. The polished chrome doors and AISI 304 stainless steel tub, cylinder, top, front, and side panels keep washers looking great year after year.
Our industry leading 10-year warranty covers the frame, tub, cylinder, shaft, seals, bearings, and bearing housing. A 3-year parts warranty covers the rest. We stand behind every machine you invest in with lifetime technical support
An electronic pressure sensor offers a range of water level options to increase efficiency and help save on water expenses. Next generation inverter drives lower electrical usage, improve performance, and extend the life of the motor. Standard 100 g-force extraction removes more water and enhances customer turnover with great wash performance.
Adjustable final extract speeds and other customizable options allow Dexter washers to fit almost any installation. This Dexter washer fits through a standard 36” doorway.
- Front Load Design
- Commercial Quality Construction
- 30 lb. Capacity / 3-4 Sets of Gear
- Automatic Soap Despenser Compatible
- Utilizes Standard Plumbing Hookups
- Easy Install
- 10 Year/3 Year Warranty
- Size: 29-7/8"(L) x 27-3/4"(W) x 48-3/16"(H)
- Weight:432 lbs.
- 208-240V/60HZ - 1/2 Wire + Ground - 15 Amp Breaker
- 208-240V/60HZ - 3/3 Wire + Ground - 15 Amp Breaker
- 230V/50HZ - 1/2 Wire + Ground - 15 Amp Breaker
- 230V50 HZ - 1/2 Wire + Ground - 15 Amp Breaker