G7 Minifill Pro
The G7 MINIFILL™ PRO module supports critical intervention supplies that can be accessed or deployed for trauma treatments with infection control. The large open pocket can be filled with a variety of bleeding control, airway, ortho, burn, triage, or wound supplies. Dual inside clear zippered pockets provide organization for smaller items. Custom label the front panel for easy identification (as shown). The front quick-grab handle allows you quickly remove the module and pass it to a team member, or clip the side loop onto a carabiner. Bottom velcro attaches to the SAVIOR7, or use the rear backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear. Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Supplies shown in images are not included. Modules are not labeled as shown, they ship to you blank for customization.
- Oversized matte black YKK zipper pullers
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments
- Removable/ customizable front panel
- Internal zippered clear pockets allow easy identification of contents
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally