H7 Viewpack Pro X
The H7 VIEWPACK ™ PRO module supports critical intervention supplies that can be accessed or deployed for trauma treatments with infection control. The wide clear pocket can be filled with a variety of IV, tourniquets, wound packing, or other trauma supplies. Custom label the front panel for easy identification (as shown). The front quick-grab handle allows you quickly remove the module and pass it to a team member, or clip the side loop onto a carabiner. Bottom velcro attaches to the SAVIOR7, or use the rear backside velcro webbing straps to attach it to any MOLLE compatible gear. Constructed internally and externally from non-absorbing infection control materials designed specifically to easily clean and remove blood borne pathogens. Multiple color options allows for easy identification for different kits.
Supplies shown in images are not included. Modules are not labeled as shown, they ship to you blank for customization.
- Oversized matte black YKK zipper pullers
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backside MOLLE compatible velcro-lined webbing attachments, with covers to avoid snags when not using MOLLE
- Removable/ customizable front panel
- Large wide clear pocket for easy identification of contents
- Side loops for carabiner connection
- Constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally