HAIX Airpower XR1 Wildland Boot
Save 0% Save %
Original price $304.00 - Original price $304.00
$304.00 - $304.00
Current price $304.00
The HAIX® Airpower® XR1 is a state of the art Wildland Boot that can also be used as a Station/EMS boot.
- Model: 6025113
- Material: Waterproof Leather
- Color: Black
- Leg Height: 9"
- Inside Liner: CROSSTECH®
- Sole: Airpower® XR Sole
- Sizes: 4.5 to 16 & Half Sizes
- Widths: Medium, Wide, & Extra Wide
- HAIX® Composite Toe Cap: Anatomically formed and ultralight protective toe cap made of fiber-reinforced plastic for highest safety requirements.
- HAIX® Arch Support System: Supports the natural curvature of the foot. Toes and joints have thereby sufficiently more space. Keeps foot in the best position for optimal foot health.
- HAIX® Climate System: Uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step - moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX® Lacing System: Offers optimal adjustment to the foot. Easy entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot.
- NFPA 1999-2013
- NFPA 1977-2011
- ASTM F 2413-2011
According to the feedback from our customers, Haix boots run approximately ½ size larger than other boots.