HAIX - Fire Hunter USA
These cost-conscious new 11” dual-certified NFPA slip-on Structural boots are engineered with advanced HAIX® Technology throughout—to provide safety at every step; protection in every direction; and unsurpassed comfort and support through years of difficult service—at an extremely competitive price.
- Model: 502004
- Material: Waterproof Leather
- Leg Heigth: 11”
- Inside Liner: CROSSTECH®
- Sole: Fire 011 Sole
- Sizes: 5 to 16 & Half Sizes
- Widths: Narrow, Medium, & Wide
- HAIX® High Durability Cap System: Specially developed profiled rubber toe cap for long lasting durability.
- HAIX® Steel Toe Cap: Protective steel toe cap is extra wide and extra high, as well as secure and comfortable.
- HAIX® Micro Light System: For increased impact absorption and insulation.
- HAIX® Climate System: Uses the pumping movement, which permits air circulation with every step - moist air is released and fresh air comes in through the vent holes at the top of the boot.
- HAIX® Lacing System: Offers optimal adjustment to the foot. Easy entry and exit of a zipper boot with the personal fit of a lace up boot.
- HAIX® Secura Liner: Will never pull out or wrinkle up with use over time. A system not duplicated anywhere in the world, the liner is firmly secured and seated along with the upper leather beneath the sole.
- NFPA 1971-2013
- NFPA 1992--2012
- ASTM F 2413-2011
According to the feedback from our customers, Haix boots run approximately ½ size larger than other boots.