Hale Super Chief Fire Pump
Hale’s Super Chief has a unique design specially engineered for the fire service. The pump and engine assembly detach easily from the float. The float folds in half for convenient storage in most apparatus compartments.
The Super Chief is the pump to count on when you cannot count on hydrants. It is easily used with alternative water sources such as streams, lakes, ponds, or pools. The Super Chief requires only three inches of water to draft.
- 90 GPM @ 35 PSI
- 420 GPM @ 8 PSI
- Flows Ranging From 90 GPM @ 35 PSI to 420 GPM @ 8 PSI
- Positive Type Recoil Starter
- Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt Series 10.5-HP 4-Cycle Gasoline Engine
- Aluminum Alloy Pump Body With Built-In Suction Guard & Skids
- Aluminum Impeller
- High-Density Polyethylene Float Filled With Closed-Cell Polyurethane Foam
- Discharge: 2.5” NST Male
- 30" Length
- 30" Width
- 23" Height
- 118 lbs.
NH or NST = (National Hose Thread) or (National Standard Thread) - Both Are The Same Thread