Hurst Mini Cutter
Save 0% Save %
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price $0.00
With Our Mini-Cutter, Confined Spaces Are About to be a Lot Less Confined
With a cutting force of up to 17,000 lbs. and a cutter opening of 1.5 in. for precise operation in confined spaces, this 8-lb. tool is a beast on the scene. Lightweight and extremely portable, Hurst’s line of specialty tools can be used with either a manual pump or a battery power unit. Sold by the piece or as a set, the specialty tools are stand-alone rescue systems.
- Anti-Corrosive Aluminum Forged Alloy Construction
- The Cutter Head is Swivel Capable For Easy Positioning
- Maximum Cutter Opening is 1.5". The Maximum Width & Depth of Cut is 1.5"
- Produces up to 17,000 Pounds of Cutting Force.
- The Tool is to be Connected to a Hand Operated Pump by a 6 ft. High Pressure Hydraulic Hose With Rubber Jacket Assembly
- The Tool Must Use Genuine Hurst Blue® Hydraulic Fluid Being a Patented Polyether Polyol Chemistry, Providing Additives Which Provide Rust Oxidation Protection & Superior Anti-Wear Properties. Hurst Blue® is FMRC Approved as a Less Hazardous Hydraulic Fluid, 100% Synthetic, Readily Biodegradable, Fire Resistant & Electrically Non-Conductive, Non-Corrosive Operating Medium
- Dimensions: 8.5"(L) x 2"(W) x 3"(H)
- Temperature Range: -4 Degrees to +161 degrees
- Maximum Operating Pressure is 10,000 psi
- Weight: 6.13 lbs.
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!