Hurst R 420 Two-Stage Telescoping Ram
Two-Stage Telescoping Ram Nearly Doubles the Stroke Length and Power of Standard Rams While Requiring Less Storage Space
Plus, it has claws on the top and base for a firm grip and powerful stroke from nearly any surface.
- Dead Man Control Valve
- Dual Pilot Check Valve
- Solid Steel Piston Rod
- Heat-Treated Steel Ram Feet
- Compatible with Hurst High Pressure Ram Support Attachments
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Length Retracted: 18.9"
- Length Extended: 41.5"
- Width: 4.41"
- Height" 8.70"
- Weight: 37 lbs.
- Stroke - Piston 1: 11.6"
- Stroke - Piston 2: 11"
- Stroke - Overall: 22.6"
- Max Pushing Force - Piston 1: 60,474 lbs.
- Max Pushing Force - Piston 2: 30,124 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!