Hurst R 421E eDRAULIC 2.0 Ram
Packs a Punch, a 53" Long Punch
The R 421E2 is the industry’s first battery-powered telescopic rescue ram. And while it is extremely compact, it offers enough strength to pack a powerful wallop. The newly designed, sharp claws at both ends can be rotated 360º, enabling you to apply the ram effectively in almost any precarious situation.
- Ergonomically Designed Star-Grip Permits Tool Actuation From Almost Any Gripping Position
- Weighs Only 41.9 Pounds, Making it Easy to Maneuver
- Extended Length of 53", Giving You a Wider Rescue Opening
- Each Tool Comes With (2) Li-Ion Rechargeable Batteries & (1) Charger
- Length Retracted: 23.5"
- Length Extended: 53"
- Width: 5.3"
- Height: 12.34"
- Weight: 41.9 lbs.
- Stroke: 15.2"
- Max Pushing Force: 28,600 lbs.
- NFPA Compliant
- IP Rating: IP54
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!