Hurst R 422 Two-Stage Telescoping Ram
It Would Take Two Traditional Rams to do The Work This Can
This solid steel, two-stage ram can lift up 30 U.S. tons in the first stage and 14 U.S. tons in the second stage. And it has a dual pilot check valve that will sustain necessary load requirements even if the hydraulic flow is interrupted. Powerful stuff that can make quick work of dashboards and steering wheel columns.
- Dead Man Control Valve
- Dual Pilot Check Valve
- Solid Steel Piston Rod
- Heat-Treated Steel Ram Feet
- Compatible With High Pressure Ram Support Attachments
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Length Retracted: 21.7"
- Length Extended: 49.4"
- Width: 4.41"
- Height: 8.70"
- Weight: 41.4 lbs.
- Stroke - Piston 1: 14.4"
- Stroke - Piston 2: 13.4"
- Stroke - Overall: 27.8"
- Max Pushing Force - Piston 1: 60,474 lbs.
- Max Pushing Force - Piston 2: 30,124 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!