Hurst R 430 Triple-Stage Telescoping Ram
Capable of Carrying Out The Heaviest Rescue Operations, This Ram is The First of Its Kind
Because of its three stages, it delivers a long working range that considerably reduces extrication time. And that saves lives. It has a push capacity of 30 U.S. tons in the first stage and 14 U.S. tons in the second. Plus, heat-treated claws on the top and base provide grip on flat and angled surfaces. This tool lives up to the “ram” name.
- Dead Man Control Valve
- Dual Pilot Check Valve
- Solid Steel Piston Rod
- Heat-Treated Steel Ram Feet
- Compatible with High Pressure Ram Support Attachments
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Length Retracted: 18.70"
- Length Extended: 51"
- Width: 4.41"
- Height: 8.70"
- Weight: 39 lbs.
- Stroke - Piston 1: 11.61"
- Stroke - Piston 2: 11"
- Stroke - Piston 3: 9.65"
- Stroke - Overall: 32.3"
- Max Pushing Force - Piston 1: 60,474 lbs.
- Max Pushing Force - Piston 2: 30,124 lbs.
- Max Pushing Force - Piston 3: 8,768 lbs.
- NFPA 1936