Hurst R 521 EWTX eDRAULIC Ram
Operate Underwater With EWXT Rescue Tools
What it does above water is incredible. What it does underwater is downright absurd. This ram is the first of its kind. It allows you to create wide rescue openings while submerged in fresh water without being encumbered by any hoses or power units. The sharp claw at both ends enables you to apply it effectively in almost any precarious situation — especially underwater.
- Watertight Allows You to Operate The Tool Submerged in Fresh Water
- Brushless DC Electrical Motor Runs More Efficiently With Higher Performance For a Longer Battery Life
- Four LED Lights Illuminate The Front & Back of The Tool
- Ergonomically Designed Star-Grip Permits Tool Actuation From Almost Any Gripping Position
- Weighs Only 41.9 Pounds, Making it Easy to Maneuver
- Extended Length of 53.5" Gives You a Wider Rescue Opening
- New Faster Battery Charger
- Available With 5 Ah or 9 Ah Battery
- Length Retracted: 22.8"
- Length Extended: 53.5"
- Width: 5.5"
- Height: 12.9"
- Weight: 41.9 lbs.
- Stroke (Piston 1): 15.9"
- Stroke (Piston 2): 14.8"
- Overall Stroke: 30.7"
- NFPA Compliant
- IP Rating: IP58
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!