Hurst S 377 Cutter
Don’t Let Confined Spaces Get in The Way of Getting The Job Done
This lightweight cutter has an extra-large blade opening so it can tackle just about anything. It gives you a huge edge in extrications. Add the star-grip control and you’ll be ready to save the day wherever you are.
- Features a Wide 8.1" Blade Opening, Larger Than Most Lightweight Cutters
- Curved Blade Geometry Pulls Materials to The Back of The Blade Area For Fast Cutting Action
- Dual Pilot Check Valve Sustains Load Requirements if Hydraulic Flow is Interrupted
- Ergonomically Designed Star-Grip Permits Tool Actuation From Almost Any Gripping Position
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Cutter Opening: 8.11"
- Length: 29"
- Width: 8.98"
- Height: 6.77"
- Weight: 33.7 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
- NFPA Cutter Rating: A7/B8/C7/D7/E8
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!