Hurst S 788 Cutter
Save 0% Save %
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price $0.00
Cutter Can Get Its Jaws Around Today’s And Tomorrow’s Bigger And Stronger Steel
Nothing can stand in its way. Its newly designed large opening even enhances its damage with 67% more cutting force in the relevant work area. Make sure you have this hungry hero on your rescue team.
- Wide Cutter Opening at 7.87"
- Highest Cutting Performance in The Relevant Work Area
- Unique Blade Geometry With 6.02" Blade Reach
- Built For The High-Strength Steel of Today’s Vehicles
- Dead Man Control Valve Reverts to Neutral Position if Worker’s Hand Slips From Control
- Dual Pilot Check Valve Sustains Load Requirements if Hydraulic Flow is Interrupted
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Cutter Opening: 7.87"
- Length: 31.5"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 7.35"
- Weight: 41.2 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
- NFPA Cutter Rating: A8/B9/C8/D9/E9
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!