Hurst S 788 Cutter
Cutter Can Get Its Jaws Around Today’s And Tomorrow’s Bigger And Stronger Steel
Nothing can stand in its way. Its newly designed large opening even enhances its damage with 67% more cutting force in the relevant work area. Make sure you have this hungry hero on your rescue team.
- Wide Cutter Opening at 7.87"
- Highest Cutting Performance in The Relevant Work Area
- Unique Blade Geometry With 6.02" Blade Reach
- Built For The High-Strength Steel of Today’s Vehicles
- Dead Man Control Valve Reverts to Neutral Position if Worker’s Hand Slips From Control
- Dual Pilot Check Valve Sustains Load Requirements if Hydraulic Flow is Interrupted
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Cutter Opening: 7.87"
- Length: 31.5"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 7.35"
- Weight: 41.2 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
- NFPA Cutter Rating: A8/B9/C8/D9/E9
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!