Hurst S 789 Cutter
Blade Construction of The S 799, The Sleek Body of The S 788 Cutter
It combines the best of both worlds, with the wide bite and small build of both the S 799 and S 788. It handles both A and B posts and does it at an excellent fighting weight. It’s the perfect compromise.
- Wide Cutter Opening at 8.1"
- Reduces Tool Swing Challenges
- Built to Handle The High-Strength Steel of Today’s & Tomorrow’s Vehicles
- Dead Man Control Valve Reverts to Neutral Position if Worker’s Hand Slips
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Cutter Opening: 8.1"
- Length: 31.5"
- Width: 11"
- Height: 7.37"
- Weight: 41.4 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
- NFPA Cutter Rating: A9/B9/C8/D9/E9/F5
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!