Hurst S 789 EWTX eDRAULIC Cutter
Operate Underwater With EWXT Rescue Tools
This cutter can get its jaws around just about anything you encounter at a rescue. And, it will do it while holding its breath. That's because it allows you to operate submerged in water or anywhere else; unencumbered by hoses or power units
- A Large Cutter Opening at 8.06"
- Watertight Allows You to Operate The Tool Submerged in Fresh Water
- Brushless DC Electrical Motor Runs More Efficiently With Higher Performance For a Longer Battery Life
- Two LED Lights Illuminate The Front of The Tool
- Available With 5 Ah or 9 Ah Battery
- Length: 35.9"
- Width: 10.5"
- Height: 9.96"
- Weight: 49.4 lbs.
- Cutter Opening: 8.06"
- NFPA Cutter Rating: A8/B9/C8/D9/E9/F5
- NFPA Compliant
- IP Rating: IP58
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!