Hurst S 799 Cutter
Save 0% Save %
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price $0.00
The Best Cutter in Its Class
This tool loves getting its cutting blades around today’s bigger, stronger steel with an 8.03" blade opening. It’ll complete most B-post cuts with one bite. It also reduces tool swing challenges by cutting A and B posts from its easy-to-handle perpendicular angle. This cutter is so strong with a big bite that it gets an NFPA rating of 9 in all categories, making it the best in its class.
- Wide Blade Opening at 8.03"
- An NFPA Rating of 9 For All Categories
- Reduces Tool Swing Challenges
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Cutter Opening: 8.3"
- Length: 32.6"
- Width: 11.5"
- Height: 7.4"
- Weight: 47 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
- NFPA Cutter Rating: A9/B9/C9/D9/E9