Hurst SL 528 Spreader
Problem, Meet Defender. Defender, Solve Problem
The SL-528 Defender with improved ergonomic features as well as a star-grip actuator with a stationary handle for easy fingertip actuation in even the most compromising rescue situations, you can make short work of any rescue scene. But it’s the Defender’s enhanced power that is so impressive. It yields a hefty spreading force of over 71,900 pounds and a pulling force of up to 6,510 pounds, yet it weighs in at a light 35.9 pounds. Let’s work.
- Dead Man Control Valve Reverts to Neutral Position if Worker’s Hand Slips From Control
- Dual Pilot Check Valve Sustains Load Requirements if Hydraulic Flow is Interrupted
- Ergonomically Designed Star-Grip Permits Tool Actuation From Almost Any Gripping Position
- Operating Pressure: 5,000 psi
- Length: 32.4"
- Width: 11.2"
- Height: 7.95"
- Weight: 35.9 lbs.
- Spreading Distance: 28.7"
- Max Spreading Force: 71,900 lbs.
- Max Pulling Force: 6,510 lbs.
- NFPA HSF: 8,090 lbs.
- NFPA LSF: 5,620 lbs.
- NFPA HPF: 5,170 lbs.
- NFPA LPF: 3,140 lbs.
- NFPA 1936
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!