Hurst SP 333 Spreader
10,000 PSI Spreader is 23% Lighter, 20% Increase in Power Over Its Predecessor, Giving it The Highest Spreading Force in Its Class
Its squeezing plates are covertly built into the arms of the spreader and the “Shark Tooth” removable tips offer serious bite and unstoppable hold onto any surface or material. This new tenacious rescue tool is perfect for any hazardous rescues requiring spreading, squeezing and pulling, with a weight that won’t slow you down.
- Increased Power – 20% More
- Squeezing Plates Built Into the Arms
- “Shark Tooth” Removable Tips
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Spreading Distance: 23.6"
- Length: 28.5"
- Width: 11.2"
- Height: 7.95"
- Weight: 29.5 lbs.
- Max Spreading Force: 187,940 lbs.
- Max Pulling Force: 12,598 lbs.
- NFPA HSF: 14,163 lbs.
- NFPA LSF: 8,768 lbs.
- NFPA HPF: 9,667 lbs.
- NFPA LPF: 5,171 lbs.
- NFPA 1936 - 2015 Compliant
Call for Availability - 866.568.2200
AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN NEBRASKA, KANSAS & SOUTH DAKOTA ONLY!