Hurst SP 555 EWXT eDRAULIC Spreader
Operate Underwater With EWXT Rescue Tools
It’s the first of its kind. It allows you to operate submerged in fresh water and unencumbered by any hoses or power units. And despite all that, it’s still one of the lightest, most powerful spreaders in the business. The water is a lot safer now.
- Watertight Allows You to Operate The Tool Submerged in Fresh Water
- Squeezing Plates Built Into The Arms
- Shark Tooth” Removable Tips Offer Multifunctional Design, With Four Rows of Shark-Like Teeth For Maximum Performance & Gripping
- Shorter Case Length, 3" Shorter Than The SP 555E2
- Brushless DC Electrical Motor Runs More Efficiently With Higher Performance For a Longer Battery Life
- Two LED Lights Illuminate The Front of The Tool
- Available With 5 Ah or 9 Ah Battery
- Length: 36.3"
- Width: 10.4"
- Height: 9.96"
- Weight: 43.9 lbs.
- Spreader Distance: 28.7"
- Max Spreading Force: 147,924 lbs.
- Max Pulling Force: 13,039 lbs.
- NFPA HSF: 16,186 lbs.
- NFPA LSF: 11,016 lbs.
- NFPA HPF: 10,341 lbs.
- NFPA LPF: 6,295 lbs.
- NFPA Compliant
- IP Rating: IP58