Hurst SP 777 Spreader
Save 0% Save %
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
$0.00 - $0.00
Current price $0.00
Slimmer And Lighter Than Its Predecessor SP 510, The SP 777 Spreader is a Powerful, Quick And Versatile Workhorse Suited For High-Strength Steel
With its single integrated cylinder body design and large blade openings, this tool will help you quickly and safely remove trapped passengers from all types of vehicles. It features “Shark Tooth” removable tips that have four rows of shark-like teeth to bite and hold onto any material.
- Single Integrated Cylinder Body Design
- “Shark Tooth” Removable Tips Offer Multifunctional Design, With (4) Rows of Teeth For Maximum Performance & Gripping
- Dead Man Control Valve Reverts to Neutral Position if Worker’s Hand Slips From Control
- Dual Pilot Check Valve Sustains Load Requirements if Hydraulic Flow is Interrupted
- Ergonomically Designed Star-Grip Permits Tool Actuation From Almost Any Gripping Position
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Spreading Distance: 32"
- Length: 35.4"
- Width: 12.2"
- Height: 7.95"
- Weight: 43.4 lbs.
- Max Spreading Force: 134,900 lbs.
- NFPA HSF: 19,110 lbs.
- NFPA LSF: 13,260 lbs.
- NFPA HPF: 11,016 lbs.
- NFPA LPF: 6,744 lbs.
- NFPA 1936