McLeod Tool - 48 Inch
McLeod tool with a 48″ handle. Produced in accordance with USDA Forest Service Specification 5100-353D, dated November 1992, or latest version thereof. Combination of a rake and a hoe used primarily for clearing brush and other surface debris and for digging in the soil to construct fire control lines on wildfires and controlled burns.
- Made in The USA
- High Carbon Steel Blade, Formed & Sharpened For Digging & Clawing.
- Heat Treated For Toughness & Wear Resistance
- Black Enamel Finish For Rust Resistance
- Enhanced Ferrule Joint For Strength & Durability
- 48″ American Ash Handle is Strong & Durable
- Shipped Knocked Down, Assembles in Minutes
All clearance items are subject to the following terms and conditions: Limited to quantity in stock, All sales final, Sold as-is & No warranties implied