MDI Emergency Traffic Sign
The MDI Compact® Sign System — sign and sign stand — sets up in less than 20 seconds – the quickest and easiest deployment in the industry. The sign has integrated, foldable crossbracing that is equipped with our patented Single Trigger Release Mechanism, which allows sign to deploy and take-down with just the push of a button. The MDI Compact® Sign is used with TrafficMaster® Sign Stand Model 3612DLK. The sign stands feature kick-release legs which simplify set-up.
- Super Bright Pink Reflexite® Sign With Black Text
- Available in 36" or 48"
- Meets The Requirements of The Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD).
- 80" Deployment Height
- Aircraft Aluminum Alloy Legs & uprights
- Rubber Caps on Legs For Extra Traction
- Steel Base & Springs Specially Coated to Withstand 500 Hours of Salt Spray
- Folding Dimensions: 25"x6.5" x6.5"
The Federal Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD), Section 6I, NIOSH and NFPA require incident first-responders to provide advance warning to motorists. These signs and stands aid compliance by allowing for quick emergency traffic notice.