Med Tech Sweden - Deluxe Splint Set
A lightweight specially designed extremity vacuum splint system comprising a multi-chamber system with five, eight, and eleven different size chambers inside allowing the beads to stay in place, even with a vertical application. Deluxe LBEVS conforms to the extremities in the position found with no pressure and are fast and easy to apply. They feature the hook and loop strap closure for easier application to the extremities.
The leg and arm splint can be used as a full body vacuum spine board for infants and small babies.
The standard ½ inch 2-piece valve is easy to operate with heavy gloves on and is very easy to clean or replace. Deluxe LBEVS are guaranteed to hold a vacuum for 24 hours. The extremity vacuum splints compact to a small size when not in use, and come with a small hand operated vacuum pump, suction adapter for portable suction units and a carrying base for easy storage. Longevity: 2-5 years user time. One year guarantee. MRI compatible and X-Ray translucent. A set is available with a hand operated vacuum pump, suction adapter for portable suction units and a carrying base for easy storage.
|Weight||.6 lbs.||.5 lbs.||1.2 lbs.|
- DL20001 - Wrist/Ankle Deluxe Extremity Vacuum Splint (Deluxe EVS)
- DL20002 - Arm Deluxe Extremity Vacuum Splint (Deluxe EVS)
- DL20003 - Leg Deluxe Extremity Vacuum Splint (Deluxe EVS)
- MT61000 - Small Hand-Operated Vacuum Pump
- MT10411 - Suction-Adapter For Portable Suction Unit
- MT51313 - Cordura/Nylon Carrying Case
Note: Product photos may vary from actual product models, sizes and/or colors.