PacMule Escape Harness
Innovative PacMule Harness features snap-on leg loops for faster, easier donning and doffing than any Class II spec Harness on the market.
- Exceeds NFPA Standards For Ladder/Escape Belts & Class II Harnesses
- Fast & Easy Donning
- Can be Attached to Bunker Pants Using Loops Available From Most Turn-Out Gear Manufacturers
- Detachable Leg Straps
- Aluminum, 3-Stage Locking Pompier Hook With 2” Side Opening Gate (NFPA General Use Carabiner Classified by UL)
- Extremely Lightweight
- Sturdy, Lightweight Nylon Webbing 1 ¾” Wide Stitched With High Tenacity Nylon Thread.
- Easy Waist Belt Operation, Just Engage Steel Snap Hook & D-Ring
- Heavy Duty Hardware & Construction Throughout
- Leg Harness Design Allows Stable Positioning & Secure Rappelling During Rope Escape Situations
- Heavy-Duty 18” Nylon Lanyard is Permanently Attached to The Belt’s Bailout Ring
- Quick-Release Steel Ladder Hook Carabiner With 2” Gate Opening; Permanently Attached to Belt Webbing
- 1.5” Belt Webbing Rated at 6,000 lb
- Ladder Hook and lanyard webbing meet OSHA & ANSI Type II Standards
Harnesses are sized according to actual waist size. We accommodate for turnout gear.