PacMule Quick Release Ladder Belt
The ultimate hands free Escape/Ladder Belt was designed by firefighters. This lightweight belt provides 4" of Coolmax back padding for wrap-around support and keeps SCBA from hitting on your spine. Carry tools and equipment in any situation without slipping or tangling. D-rings, available in multi sizes, velcro up out of the way when not being used. Belt made from 3M Scotchlite, flame-resistant, highly reflective material. Adjusts easily to fit over your turnout gear. Features rear carabiners slots (carabiners not included).
- Provides Permanent Fall Protection That a Simple Tool Belt Simply Can’t
- Heavy Duty Hardware & Construction Throughoutuilt
- 1.5” Belt Webbing Rated at 6,000 lb., Brightly Colored For Visibility
- Heavy-Duty 18” Nylon Lanyard is Permanently Attached to The Belt’s Bailout Ring in Compliance With NFPA Standards For Personal Escape/Ladder Belts
- Quick-Release Steel Ladder Hook Carabiner With 2” Gate Opening; Permanently Attached to Belt Webbing For Added Ladder Safety
- Ladder Hook & Lanyard Webbing Meet OSHA & ANSI Type II Standards
- 4" Wide Waist Pad Provides an Extra Layer of Wrap-Around Comfort & Protection Between The Belt’s Webbing, Sharp Tools, & Your Valuable PPE
- Equally Distributes Weight of Equipment
- 3” Wide D-Rings & Bailout Ring Fold up & Snap Out of The Way When Not in Use
- 3M Scotchlight® Reflective Material on Front of Padding Provides High Visibility in Any Light
- Allows for Hands-on Ladder Climbing With Tools Secured
- Convenient Quick Tag & Search Line Attachment
- Exceeds NFPA Standards For Ladder/Escape Belts & Class II Harnesses
Belts are sized according to actual waist size. We accommodate for turnout gear.