PARATECH Hooligan Tool
The world's most popular heavy-duty, forcible-entry tool! For more than 35 years, the Paratech Hooligan Tool has set the standard for Halligan-type tools. The Hooligan is designed to pry, pound, puncture, twist, remove and cut open all types of barriers. Lengths: 30", 36", 42".
- Heat-Treated Alloy Steel
- Head & Claw, Permanently Press Fitted to a 1" Stress-Proof Alloy Bar
- Machine-Grooved, Non-Slip Grips
- Gently Curved Claw Maximizes Prying Leverage
- Duckbill: Long, Smooth Incline to Force Windows & Interior Doors
- Pike: Super-Hardened Alloy Point Punctures Almost Anything
- Electroless Nickel Finish
- Parallel Opening For Gas Valve Shutoffs, Locks & Hasps
- Claw Radius Offers Optimal Prying Leverage
- Recessed Nail Puller
- Machine Sharpened Claws
- Length: 30", 36",or 42"