PETZL I'D NFPA
For descending a rope and for belaying, with an anti-panic function. Rapidly installed on the rope without detaching from the harness thanks to the clip. Certified CE EN 341 class A and NFPA T & G.
- anti-error feature to avoid accidents due to incorrect threading of the rope in the device
- auto-locking system: uses a pivoting cam mechanical principle to pinch the rope and brake the user if he / she lets go of the handle of the device
- anti-panic handle: the I'D will lock onto the rope if the user pulls too hard on the handle
Comfortable to use:
- to descend, simply pull on the handle, the regulation of the speed of descent is carried out by varying the grip on the free end of the rope with the other hand.
- rope climbing is possible without changing the position of the device, by adding a foot loop and a handled rope clamp / grab
- allows for belaying a leader or a second
Extremely strong and durable:
- body in anodized aluminum and cam in stainless steel
- disengaging handle glass fiber reinforced polyamide
Technical specifications :
- Individually tested.
- Small for rope diameters from 10-11.5 mm: #D20 S NFPA Light Use
- Large for rope diameters from 11.5-13 mm: #D20 L NFPA General Use
- Weight: 18.7 oz.
Some Products May Contain Chemical's known to the State Of California to cause Cancer and Birth Defects or other Reproductive Harm.