Petzl Vertex Vent Helmet
With its strong chinstrap, the VERTEX VENT helmet sets the standard in head protection for workers at height. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed. Its six-point textile suspension ensures maximum comfort, and its CenterFit adjustment system adjusts the headband and keeps the helmet centered on the head.
- Six-Point Mesh Liner Conforms to The Shape of The Head for Improved Comfort
- Shock Absorption Achieved Through Deformation of The Outer Shell
- CenterFit Adjustment System Ensures Centering & Optimal Stability of The Helmet on The Head
- Ventilation Holes With Sliding Shutters Allow The Ventilation to be Adjusted as Needed From the Outside
- Four Clips For Mounting a Headlamp With an Elastic Headband
- Chin Strap Designed to Limit Risk of Losing Helmet During a Fall
- Size: 20.9 - 24.8"
- Weight: 16 oz.