SENSIT P100 - Personal Monitor
SENSIT® P100 is an exceptionally rugged personal gas monitor available in single gas configurations.
SENSIT® P100 raises the bar in durability. The housing is constructed of durable ABS plastic and shock absorbing material to protect the instrument from the rigors of field use. The instrument is sealed to maintain the integrity of the IP65 rating.
SENSIT® P100 offers a very simple two button operation for power, zeroing and performing calibration. Multiple LED's beneath the frosted area create a very bright warning even in bright sunlight.
- Intrinsically Safe Design
- One Button Operation
- Audible, Visual & Vibration Alarm
- STEL & TWA Alarms
- Alarm Event Memory
- Easy Field Calibration
- Limited 2-Year Warranty (Including Sensors
- 3 Year & 4-Year Extended Warranties Available at Additional Cost
- Size: 3.81" x 2.31" x 0.8"
- Operational Temp: -4° to 104° F
- Humidity: 15-90% RH (Non-Condensing)
- Power Source: 3.6V Lithium Battery
- Belt Clip
- Instructional Manual