SMC Shuttle Tandem Rope Pulley
Save 0% Save %
Original price $80.00 - Original price $80.00
$80.00 - $80.00
Current price $80.00
The SMC Shuttle Tandem Rope Pulley is designed for use in Tyrolean traverses, modest-length zip lines and other mountaineering and rescue applications that utilize rope.
- Uses four high-efficiency sealed stainless steel ball bearings and is designed to function flawlessly under conditions that would shut down lesser-grade pulleys.
- Sealed ball bearings provide optimal efficiency, reducing the performance-robbing resistance that is inherent in most multiple component systems.
- The SMC Shuttle Pulley is not prone to failure under misaligned loads or with twisted gear as may occur with needle bearings.
- Lightweight ergonomic design and multiple independent attachment points make this tandem pulley easy to carry and use.
- Oversized top hole is designed for use with rescue carabiners.
- Fits up to 1/2" (13mm) rope.