Team Hazmat Reponse Kit
This Hazmat Response Tool Kit consists of 17 non-sparking, non-magnetic, corrosion-resistant hand tools in a non-metallic container. The container, a 5-gallon polyurethane bucket, features a screw-on lid which can isolate contaminants until the bucket and tools can be properly cleaned. A removable divider keeps tools upright for easy handling.
- Shoe Handle Brush, 3 in. x 8 in.
- Hammer and Claw Crate Opener, 9 in. long
- Claw Hammer, 3/4 lb.
- Common Knife, 5 3/4 in. blade
- Putty Knife, 1 1/4 in. x 3 9/16 in. blade, 7 3/4 in. overall length
- Groove Joint Pliers (forged), 12 in. long, 2 1/8 in. capacity
- Long Nose Side Cutting Pliers (forged), 7 in. long
- Combination Pliers (forged), 8 in. long
- Deck Scraper, 15 in. long w/ handle
- Spray booth scraper, 3 in. blade 9 1/4 in. long
- Std. Screwdriver, 6 in. blade, 5/16 in. tip width
- Phillips Screwdriver, 6 in. blade, #3
- Tin Shears, 12 in. long, 3 in. jaw
- Adjustable End Wrench, 8 in. long, 1 1/8 in. capacity
- Adjustable End Wrench, 12 in. long, 1 1/2 in. capacity
- Aluminum Pipe Wrench, 14 in. long, 1 1/2 in. capacity
- Drum Plug Wrench, 12 in. long
- Polyurethane bucket with screw on lid and divider