TFAK PRO X
The TFAK™ PRO X was designed by first responders to help you easily carry and deploy trauma first aid in a compact, hands free kit with easy accessibility and infection control. Trauma ready, this pack provides easy access to 2 tourniquets and other bleeding control supplies quickly without sorting through a larger gear bag. All supplies can be deployed while the TFAK PRO X is secured on your belt. A number of securable elastic loops and a large compartment can carry a variety of gear including tourniquets, Celox, bandages, gauze, Raptor shears, Nitrile gloves, pens, cleaning agents, a rescue knife, and more. The TFAK PRO X can be packed ready with a multi-purpose rescue knife and window punch on the bottom, two targets (one on each side), two pairs of EMS gloves, Raptor trauma shears, two 4 x 4 quick clot dressings, two quick clot cause vacuum packed Z folded gauze, H and H MiniTac rolled vacuum packed gauze wrapping, and still have space for more.
Modules and supplies shown in images are not included.
• Infection Control Complete (ICC), constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally.
• Double stitching on all stress points
• Front name tape area, 4.5" x 3" MERET tape included
• Elastic internal pouch for gloves with outer access
• Securable outer elastic sleeves to secure supplies
• Secured shears pocket (fits Raptor)
• XL riveted belt clip and wide belt loops for up to 2.5” wide belt webbing