TFT Foam Attachment - Low-Expansion
Low-Expansion foam attachments are designed specifically to enhance foam application performance through the G-Force series of fixed, selectable gallonage, and automatic nozzles.
Attachments are easily added or removed using a simple clamping mechanism that attaches to the nozzle's front bumper. Produced from lightweight polymers or rubber, both the low expansion and multi-expansion attachments are ideally suited for Class A and flammable liquid applications.
The multi-expansion attachment offers the highest foam expansion and finished foam performance with alcohol resistant foam concentrates (synthetics). The low expansion attachments are ideal for protein and fluoroprotien concentrates.
- Protein (P)
- Fluoroprotein (FP)
- Film Forming Fluoroprotein (FFFP)
- Alcohol Resistant Fluoropotein (AR-FP)
- Alcohol Resistant Film Forming Fluoroprotein (AR-AFFFP)
- Aqueous Film Forming Foam (AFFF)
- Alcohol Resistant Film Form