True North FASTBACK
The Fastback is the newest addition to join the ranks of other versatile, NFPA 1977-certified True North wildland packs. Designed to hold just the essentials, the Fastback is perfect for storing smaller items like a waterproof notebook, and meal bars.
Fixed fire shelter case for both right and left-handed access with Velcro® flaps located on the bottom of the pack. Fuse pouch is cleverly located between the fire shelter case and the main compartment dedicated to the hydration reservoir. The durable exterior features a large, zippered pouch ideal for storing smaller items and an additional removable zippered accessory pocket large enough to hold a 1 Qt. water bottle.
Like the new Phantom™, The Fastback™ also features the NEW True North custom-molded "Y" harness and hip belt. The Y harness is easy to adjust with a single point of connection.
- NEW Custom-Molded "Y" Harness
- Permanent Fire Shelter Case With Both Right & Left-Handed Velcro® Access Points
- 4-5 Fuse Carrying Capacity
- Built-In Hydration Reservoir With Attachable Drinking Hose
- Zippered Accessory Pocket Large Enough to Hold a 1 Qt. Water Bottle
- NEW Custom-Molded Hip Belt
- Compact Design Perfect For Engine Crews
- Main Internal Compartment For Storing Gear & Hydration Along With an External Zipper Pouch & a MOLLE System For Attachable Accessory Pockets & Other MOLLE-Compatible Items
- NFPA 1977 (Standard for Wildland Firefighting)
Wildland Pack Only - Accessories Not Included