X-Tuff Pro Duffel
The X-TUFF™ PRO Duffel is built for the professional, built tough, in fact we think it’s the strongest stuff-it duffel...ANYWHERE. This duffel is over-constructed for superior strength and easy access to a large internal compartment. The non-absorbing infection control construction can then be easily wiped clean and decontaminated. The main pocket opens to access a large internal 3700 cu in capacity duffel space perfect for transporting head immobilizer blocks, multiple cervical collars, spider traps, and more. Internal lockable dual pockets offer safe storage for personal items. The bag is reinforced by multi-redundant wide webbing straps for added strength. **Contains no Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) chemicals** The International Association of Fire Fighters (IAFF) and the Metropolitan Fire Chiefs Association (Metro Chiefs) have issued a joint statement advising members of the adverse health risks associated with fire fighter turnout gear that contain Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) chemicals, which have been linked to cancer – the leading cause of fire fighter deaths. The IAFF and Metro Chiefs are encouraging members to reduce their exposure to PFAS. No MERET USA bags contain Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) chemicals.
- Infection Control Complete (ICC), constructed from wipe-clean infection control materials internally and externally.
- Easy access to all equipment
- Extra wide opening to access equipment
- End-to-end carry handles
- 3” x 11” front name tape area, blank tape included for customization
- Business card holder
- Riveted bottom skid runners prevent wear
- Shoulder strap INCLUDED
- Matte finish metal hardware
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Interior lockable personal valuables pocket