Desert Diamond Rescue Root Cutter Blade
Carbide Chunk Blades have rough-and-ready, heavy-duty carbide chunks that devour almost anything, including light-gauge steel. Their versatility makes them perfect for forcible entry, extrication, RIT, USAR, and demolition, especially when you don't know what you'll have to cut to get the job done. They also cut tree roots, stumps and branches, so they're also great for landscaping. Carbide Chunk Blades are made for professionals who need serious cutting tools.
- Versatile: Carbide Chunk Blades Can Cut Almost Anything, Including Light-Gauge Steel. They're Perfect For Firefighting, Rescue, Forcible Entry, Extrication, RIT, & USAR
- Cuts Lightning Quick: Carbide Chunk Blades Tear Through Most Materials Fast
- Cuts Wide Swaths: Carbide Chunk Blades Have Extra-Thick Teeth For Cutting Extra-Wide Swaths
- Durable: Carbide Chunk Blades Hhave Extra-Thick Cores For Extra Durability
- Segment Height: 0.375" C-3 Carbide Chunks
- Wet/Dry Cutting: Can be Used For Both Wet & Dry Cutting
- Metals Like Light-Gauge Steel, Aluminum, & Sheet Metal
- Bulletproof Glass, Car Doors, Rubber, & Solid & High-Density Plastic
- Tree Roots, Stumps, & Branches
- Block, Brick, & Pavers
Who Uses Carbide Chunk Blades?
- Firefighters, RIT Teams & USAR Teams Nationwide.
- Demolition Companies Needing Heavy-Duty Blades That Can Cut Almost Anything Easily & Safely
- Landscapers, Especially Those Who Clear Tree Roots, Stumps, & Branches