Streamlight PolyTac 90 LED Angle Flashlight Kit
Use this versatile, compact, right-angle flashlight as a headlamp or clip on to turn-out gear. It’s super bright and extremely durable with a nylon polymer housing. Three modes include high, low and strobe. 1m impact resistance tested. IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes. Integrated carabiner style D-ring for a variety of attachment methods. Versatile clip allows a variety of mounting positions. Maximum light output throughout battery life.
- High - 170 Lumens - 7,000 Candelaa - 3.75 Hour Run Time
- Low - 17 Lumens - 700 Candela - 30 Hour Run Time
- Flash - For Signaling - 6 Hour Run Time
- C4® LED Technology, With A 50,000 Hour Lifetime
- Glass Lens, Gasket Sealed.
- (2) 3 Volt "CR 123A" Lithium Batteries With A Shelf Life of Ten Years
- Head Mounted Push Button Switch Provides One Handed Momentary or Constant on Operation. Fast Double Click From Off to Activate Strobe Mode; Fast Triple Click From Off to Activate Low Mode
- 90° Head. 3.28 FT Impact Resistance Tested. IPX7 Rated Design; Waterproof to 3.28 ft For 30 Minutes. Integrated Carabiner Style D-Ring For A Variety of Attachment Methods. Fully Rotatable/Reversible/Removable Clip to Allow A Variety of Mounting Positions. LED Solid State Power Regulation Provides Maximum Light Output Throughout Battery Life. Individually Serialized For Positive Identification
- Gear Keeper® System For Attaching The Light to Turnout Gear or Other Clothing Or Equipment
- Gear Keeper Features A Retractable Attachment System With A High-Strength Nylon Tether With A 36" Extension & 6 oz. of retraction force
- 5.22"(L) x 1.25"(W) x 1"(D)